Sunday, January 4, 2009

Starting Out

With the new year and all that is going to be happening, I thought it would be fun to start a blog. It is something I have been wanting to do for a long time and what better time to start something new than at the beginning of a new year! Let's call it my new year's resolution -- to have a blog and keep it current!

Wedding plans are coming along really well. The wire was super slow last week so I got all of the envelopes for the invitations addressed! It was great -- what a load off. Dawn and Kathy are going to come over at the end of the month and help me stuff everything into the envelopes. I just need to draw up a map of the area to go with them!

With all of the wedding plans and the holidays, we haven't had a lot of time to do any flying -- hopefully that will change pretty soon. I am going to be going to ground school in February to get the written part of getting my license out of the way; once that is done I can really concentrate on the actual flying portion. Yea!

OK, stay tuned for wedding and balloon flying updates!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment