Thursday, January 8, 2009

Randomness (Part 1)

I have so many thoughts running around in my head right now, I barely know where to start! The wedding is four and a half months away and, although I have gotten a lot done, I feel like I still have so much left to do. I realized tonight that I need to find a cake topper, which reminded me that I needed to buy the things to make the card box. So I went on over to eBay only to find that the item I wanted to get was no where to be found. CRAP! That is my mission tomorrow if the wire is not too busy. Find the balloon net and the "basket" to make the box out of. And see if I can find the "Going to the Chapel" or "Dunk and Dash" Sky Bound Balloons.

G was sick this week so I treated myself to a movie one night when he went to bed at 7. I LOVE Digital on Demand! I decided to rent "The Women" and see how it compared to the original. I was pleasantly surprised. I worried that they were going to try and remake the original with better lighting and clothes, but instead they took the original concept and altered it to fit the current time period. I could see remnants of the original (the storyline was essentially the same) but I loved the updates they gave the story and the women. I need to find out if they stayed true to the concept of using all women with one exception in the cast. In the original, even the animals on the farm were women! I loved the remake -- something that rarely happens for me!

Well, the cat is sleeping on my feet, the beagle is snoring, G is in bed and I am starting to yawn -- I guess that is a sign that I better pay the sandman a visit.....

No comments:

Post a Comment